Open Web Analytics
(OWA) is open source web analytics software that you can use to track and analyze how people use your web sites and applications.
OWA also comes with built-in support for tracking web sites made with popular content management frameworks such as WordPress and MediaWiki.
Open Web Analytics is licensed under GPL license
|Version : 1.5.4
Rate this Script
Read reviews written by other users and
Write a Review
Available Space : Unlimited MB
Required Space : 5.70 MB
Visit Support Site
Note: Softaculous does not provide support for any software.
Checking the submitted data
NOTE: This may take 3-4 minutes. Please do not leave this page till the progress bar reaches 100%
- Track Page views, visits, and unique visitors over time
- Track unique, new, repeat visitors over time
- Multiple Web Site Support - track any number of web sites and view statistics in aggregate or by site
- Click-streams - view the actual click-stream of each visitor
- Click Tracking - Track where exactly on a web page users are clicking and view clicks by browser type
- Click Heat Maps - view a heat map of where users are clicking on your web pages
- Google Maps - map your visitors on Google Maps
- Google Earth (KML) - view your visitors in Google Earth via a KML file export
- RSS/ATOM subscription tracking - track unique feed readers, reader types, and feed requests
- Visitor Aging - understand the age of your repeat visitors.
- Canned and Custom Time Periods - generate reports using pre-defined reporting periods or custom date ranges
- Refering Page Analysis - View the title, anchor text, and surrounding text of inbound links from refering web pages
- View visits by user agent
- Track entry and exit pages
- Track pages by custom page types