is a free and open source software that allows to create Flash and Html websites directly in the browser without writing code.
Defined as a CMS (Content Management System) it is used to assemble multimedia content and publish it.
Key features are an WYSIWYG environment to edit a publication and a manager application to manage permissions and multiple publications settings.
Silex is licensed under GNU General Public License
|Version : v1.7.0RC1
Rate this Script
Read reviews written by other users and
Write a Review
Available Space : Unlimited MB
Required Space : 19.30 MB
Visit Support Site
Note: Softaculous does not provide support for any software.
Checking the submitted data
NOTE: This may take 3-4 minutes. Please do not leave this page till the progress bar reaches 100%
- WYSIWYG environment to edit a publication with drag and drop
- Manager application for permissions and publications settings
- Search engine friendly, deep linking enabled
- Suitable for prototyping
- Web based, can be installed locally, on a web server or as a portable app
- Multilingual contexts management
- Free templates and plugins