is a FREE yet powerful million pixel script, based on the popular marketing concept.
Advanced settings include, among others, the ability to use interlaced images, temporarily take the site down for maintenance and put it back online when all changes are done, and enable/disable blog comments.
Multiple payment modules available for pixel purchasing, including Authorize.Net, PayPal, NOCHEX, PSiGates, and others. More are being added all the time. PayPal IPN is fully supported, too!
GPixPixel is licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License
|Version : 1.4.1
Rate this Script
Read reviews written by other users and
Write a Review
Available Space : Unlimited MB
Required Space : 6.02 MB
Visit Support Site
Note: Softaculous does not provide support for any software.
Checking the submitted data
NOTE: This may take 3-4 minutes. Please do not leave this page till the progress bar reaches 100%
- Advanced "lasso" feature for pixel selection.
- Pixel List feature provides a quick view of all purchased regions.
- Advanced settings manager to maintain database-stored site settings.
- All pages are fully XHTML transitional compliant, checked against W3C standards.
- Multi-language e-mail template editor allows quick and convenient editing of confirmation e-mails.
- Payment History manager shows you a list of received payments, and any payment errors.
- Language editor permits you to easily add new languages to your million pixel ad site.
- Manage multiple grids, set the price per grid, set the grid background and line colors, delete grids, etc.
- Blog feature, with optional commenting. Security measures have been added to the blog comments section to help ward off script daemons that may try to spam your site.
- Image library is available (with more images being added all the time) for users who may not have a pre-defined image to use with your million pixel ad website.
- Newsletter templates, fully editable using the FCKEditor, are available in the admin panel. Send your users announcements of updates and new features in your system.
- Quickly e-mail all pixel owners with a single click (the "Pixel Owners" link at the right), using the newsletter feature.
- Pixel zoom feature allows your site visitors to more easily view small pixel regions.