is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web.
phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL. The most frequently used operations are supported by the user interface (managing databases, tables, fields, relations, indexes, users, permissions, etc), while you still have the ability to directly execute any SQL statement.
phpMyAdmin is released under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
|Version : 4.0.1
||Release Date : 14-05-2013
Rate this Script
Read reviews written by other users and
Write a Review
Available Space : Unlimited MB
Required Space : 21.89 MB
Visit Support Site
Note: Softaculous does not provide support for any software.
Checking the submitted data
NOTE: This may take 3-4 minutes. Please do not leave this page till the progress bar reaches 100%
- Intuitive web interface
- Support for most MySQL features:
- browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes
- create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes
- maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration
- execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries
- manage MySQL users and privileges
- manage stored procedures and triggers
- Import data from CSV and SQL
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others
- Administering multiple servers
- Creating PDF graphics of your database layout
- Creating complex queries using Query-by-example (QBE)
- Searching globally in a database or a subset of it
- Transforming stored data into any format using a set of predefined functions, like displaying BLOB-data as image or download-link
- And much more...