aims to speed up the creation and maintenance of web applications, and to replace the repetitive coding tasks by power, control and pleasure.
Symfony is aimed at building robust applications in an enterprise context. This means that you have full control over the configuration: from the directory structure to the foreign libraries, almost everything can be customized.
Symfony is released under the MIT LICENSE
|Version : 1.4.20
||Release Date : 25-11-2012
Rate this Script
Read reviews written by other users and
Write a Review
Available Space : Unlimited MB
Required Space : 14.20 MB
Visit Support Site
Note: Softaculous does not provide support for any software.
Checking the submitted data
NOTE: This may take 3-4 minutes. Please do not leave this page till the progress bar reaches 100%
- Speed up the creation and maintenance of web applications
- Low performance overheads
- Symfony can use its own caching engine to speed code execution
- Gives developers full control over the configuration
- Replaces the repetitive coding tasks by power, control and pleasure
- Easy to install
- Clean design and code readability