PHP QR Code
is an open source library for generating QR Code, 2-dimensional barcode. Based on libqrencode C library, provides API for creating QR Code barcode images.
PHP QR Code is implemented purely in PHP, with no external dependencies (except GD2 if needed).
PHP QR Code is released under the GNU/LGPL LICENSE
|Version : 1.1.4
Rate this Script
Read reviews written by other users and
Write a Review
Available Space : Unlimited MB
Required Space : 0.41 MB
Visit Support Site
Note: Softaculous does not provide support for any software.
Checking the submitted data
NOTE: This may take 3-4 minutes. Please do not leave this page till the progress bar reaches 100%
Some of library features includes:
- Supports QR Code versions (size) 1-40
- Numeric, Alphanumeric, 8-bit and Kanji encoding
- Implemented purely in PHP, no external dependencies except GD2
- Exports to PNG, JPEG images, also exports as bit-table
- TCPDF 2-D barcode API integration
- Easy to configure
- Data cache for calculation speed-up
- Provided merge tool helps deploy library as a one big dependency-less file
- Debug data dump, error logging, time benchmarking